New build uploaded! I added confetti explosions when you complete a level, and I added right-mouse controls a player requested.
This is a web-build of a 3D puzzle game I'm developing for Oculus Go. I'm putting up a web version for people to try out and give me feedback.
Let me know what you think in the comments!
Choose the block colors and puzzle shape when you start a new game. Right-click and drag, Arrow keys, or WASD to orbit the camera. The mouse cursor shows new blocks that'll be placed. Place blocks next to matching colors to score.
- Start on more advanced levelJul 24, 2018
- Sounds and MusicJul 09, 2018
- Added Snowclone Interactive splashscreen!Jun 29, 2018
- I've come up with a titleJun 24, 2018
- Cloud skyboxJun 16, 2018
- Energy systemJun 07, 2018
- Highscores are in!Jun 02, 2018
- Added mouse control and confetti explosionsMay 28, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Really cool if you made that yourself! For PC controls include middle/right click drag for camera movement as well as arrow keys
I'm a solo dev if that's what you mean, and I did all the programming. The graphics (eg. the smoke effects) are mostly cobbled together from stuff I got on Unity's asset store.
Although I made this specifically for the Go, it works so well on desktop too that I'll probably throw in the controls you suggested.